RED WINE DISTRICT
AT LITTLE PRINCE WINE
Follow the red light and enter St Kilda’s very own Red Wine District this winter.
From the lightest of pinot’s to the deepest of cabernet’s, cosy up with Little Prince Wine’s red wine collection throughout the cooler months.
Exploring the wine making districts of Victoria, Little Prince Wine will be shining the spotlight on a new red wine each week, showcasing wines from the popular to the unique, giving you something new to sip each week.
Take a journey around the state, exploring wines from the Yarra Valley, Rutherglen, Heathcote, Nagambie and Bendigo.
To taste your way through the state, indulge in Little Prince Wine’s winter happy hour, with $10 glasses of the weekly red wine. Every Tuesday – Friday, taste and learn with a glass of wine, with wines getting deeper and darker each week.
Explore our winter red wines:
- 2021 Gabriella Possum Mitchelton Pinot Noir Yarra Valley VIC
- 2021 Seville Estate Regional Series Pinot Noir Yarra Valley VIC
- 2021 Burton McMahon Pinot Noir Yarra Valley VIC
- 2022 Chalmers Nero dÁvola Heathcote Vic
- 2021 St Leonard Cab Franc Rutherglen Vic
- 2021 SOS Sangiovese Yarra Valley Vic
- 2014 Vinea Marson Nebbiolo Heathcote Vic
- 2021 Mitchelton Shiraz Nagambie Vic
- 2019 Preece Cabernet Sauvignon Bendigo Vic
- 2021 Rob Hall Cabernets Yarra Valley Vic
Join us for Red Wine District Happy Hour every Tuesday – Friday, 5pm – 7pm.
All wines will be available to purchase in store or online.