Dinner Date, Late Night Sleepover or Breakfast in Bed more your speed? We’ve got options for loved up liaisons to suit any relationship status.
Impress your date with a table for two at one of Melbourne’s hottest new restaurant openings, Prince Dining Room. Our seasonally inspired Valentine’s Day menu is rich with natural aphrodisiacs.
Woo your Valentine with the ultimate sleepover… warning: things may escalate quickly.
Start with a loved up dinner date at Prince Dining Room.
As soon as dessert is cleared, whisk your lover upstairs to your hotel room where bubbles await.
- Dinner for two in Prince Dining Room (Valentine’s Day Set Menu)
- One night’s accommodation for two
- A bottle of Moet Chandon Ice Imperial
Cost: From $350 per couple in a Deluxe Room. Room upgrades available. Phone 9536 1111 to book.
Breakfast in Bed
After a naughty night away from the humdrum of ordinary life, wake up with your Valentine for breakfast in bed.
A bottle of Moet Chandon Ice Imperial and rosewater Panna Cotta with berries, cherries and honey granola will be delivered to your room before the two of you head down for an a la carte breakfast at Prince Dining Room.
- One night’s accommodation for two on Wednesday 13th February in a deluxe room
- A bottle of Moet Chandon Ice Imperial and Rose Water Panna Cotta delivered to your room
- A la carte breakfast in the recently opened Prince Dining Room
Cost: From $250 per couple for a Deluxe Room. Room upgrades available. Phone 9536 1111 to book.