Back for a limited time. Take away only.
Just when you thought all hope was lost, The Prince Hotel emerges from the haze of a hospitality hullabaloo, wielding a delicious list of take-home meals and selected booze to keep your lockdown nightmare tasty as hell.
After the enforced closure of our dine-in facilities, we are determined to continue serving meals to the people of St Kilda and keep as many of our staff working as possible. In light of this, our much loved POW Kitchen returns with a score to settle and a specially designed takeaway menu of Greatest Hits – designed for you to reheat and eat in the comfort of your own your own home.
Available for collection at The Prince Hotel Front Desk daily from 12pm you can phone ahead to place an order or try your luck and just waltz on in. Selected wine, beer and cider is also available so… you’re welcome!
Check out what’s on offer below then phone The Prince Hotel Front Desk on (03) 9536 1111 from 9am daily to place your order.
- Chicken rice paper rolls $4 ea
- Tofu salad with sweet tamarind sesame, tomatoes and ginger (v, gf) $12
- Caramelised pork hock and charred pineapple, chilli and herbs $18
- Tofu curry, pumpkin, eggplant and baby corn (v) $18
- Yellow curry chicken and pumpkin, coconut and coriander $20
- Massaman curry of slow cooked short rib, pearl onions and peanuts $22
- Green papaya salad, cherry tomatoes, peanuts and chilli (v,gf) $10
- Lap cheong fried rice $10
- Steamed jasmine rice (v) $3
- Mitchelton Blackwood Park Riesling 2019 Nagambie $24
- Preece Pinot Grigio 2019 King Valley $24
- Preece Grenache Rose 2019 Nagambie $24
- Preece Pinot Noir 2019 Yarra Valley $24
- Mitchelton Crescent SMG 2017 Nagambie $24
BEER & CIDER (6 pack) all $24
- Kosciuszko Pale Ale
- Heineken Lager
- Furphy Refreshing Lager
- Estrella Damm Lager
- Corona (sorry, we just had to)
- Colonial Brewing Co Bertie Cider